Re: Proposal for output device selection

I agree. While I like the notion of priority in the channels design, where
call audio will cause other sounds to have their volume reduced, I would
still like to be able to control the actual output device directly in the
application, so that it can do things like play audio out of speakers but
switch if a certain preferred headset is connected.