Re: IDL/API feedback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:02:33 +0100
To: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Adam Bergkvist
<adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Regarding the github version; it's not a published document. The link I sent
> you uses a script on github to render a rather limited html preview of a
> file in our repo (note the http://htmlpreview.github.io/? prefix). For
> example, all links are broken. Perhaps I need to be more careful when
> posting such links in the future so that it's not mistaken for a published
> draft.

FWIW, as a reviewer I would very much prefer to always look at the
latest version, whether you like to call that "published" or
"unpublished". E.g. I ensure http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/ is always the
latest by having it fetched from GitHub whenever I make a commit there
(using URL commit hook). That way reviewing becomes much simpler and
looking at integrated changes becomes much easier too.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/