Re: IDL/API feedback

On 08/04/2013 14:12 , Adam Bergkvist wrote:
> Regarding the github version; it's not a published document. The link I
> sent you uses a script on github to render a rather limited html preview
> of a file in our repo (note the http://htmlpreview.github.io/? prefix).
> For example, all links are broken. Perhaps I need to be more careful
> when posting such links in the future so that it's not mistaken for a
> published draft.

Note that if you want to have some HTML on GH that's easily accessible,
you can just put it in the gh-pages branch. It will be available at
http://your-name.github.com/your-repo/.

You can also point your own domain name there and have it served using a
CNAME file. SysApps and the Responsive Images CG both do that a lot. It
makes things very easy to find.