Re: VideoStreamTrack: takePhoto()

>> I like the concept of futures, but this WG and TF are already an early
>> adopter of a lot of stuff.
> I don't really think that's a valid reason to reject this. The
> callback stuff you're using at the moment is similarly a quite recent
> addition to the platform toolkit, but a lot worse to develop with for
> accept/reject tasks.
>
> I'm happy to use the basic W3C Process to get my way, but I'd prefer a
> friendlier dialogue.

I'm absolutely not happy to use the W3C process to get my way instead of
trying to figure out what's best.... can you point us to some deployed
technology that's using the futures according to the newly minted
specification, so that we can see what other people's experience with
both implementing it and using it in applications are?