Good example for media capture and streams

From: Michael Heuberger <michael.heuberger@binarykitchen.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:29:23 +1300
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Hello W3C editors of Media Capture and Streams

I'd like to point you to an interesting prototype that relies heavily on
your working draft about media capture and streams:
https://videomail.io

It is written in node.js and uses media streams to obtain images from
your webcam. Each frame is sent in real time and the server encodes a
video. It works perfectly without flash.

Of course I have some issues and ideas on how to improve the media
stream API. And most of all, I'm also excited about the other draft
about Media Stream Recording at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/media-stream-capture/MediaRecorder.html

If you could ping me back and tell me what you think of the prototype,
then we can go from there and I give you more feedback about the draft.

Greetings from New Zealand
Michael

--

Binary Kitchen
Michael Heuberger

Mobile (text only) ...  +64 21 261 89 81
Email ................  michael@binarykitchen.com
Website ..............  http://www.binarykitchen.com