MediaStream: multiple consumer case

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 17:36:38 +0100
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Hi,

http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/getusermedia.html#mediastream
does not seem particularly clear on the subject of allowing multiple
consumers. It's been suggested to me that this may be clearer
elsewhere in the draft, but I think it would be good to define aspects
of the MediaStream primitive where that primitive is introduced.

Also, I wonder, if we introduce a Stream object for XMLHttpRequest,
should it similarly support such a multiple consumer case? And if so,
how would the read semantics of such a thing be defined?

Cheers,

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/