Re: TPAC 2012

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:57:39 +0200
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
On 09/07/2012 09:46 PM, Young, Milan wrote:
> Apologies if this has been covered earlier, but I'm unclear of our
> plans for TPAC.  Are we planning to meet in the context of either the
> WebRTC or the Device APIs parent groups?

We're in discussion with the DAP chair on the best context to meet in.
Personally, I'm leaning towards a Doodle poll where the options are:

* In the WebRTC context, Tuesday afternoon of TPAC week
or
* In the DAP context, Thursday morning TPAC week.

What do the TF think about having to pick the most preferable out of
there two options?

Stefan