From: Stefan Hakansson LK [mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 6:26 AM
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: Agenda topics TPAC f2f

Hi all,

below is the chair's brain dump of possible topics for the f2f at TPAC.
We only have half a day, so we should probably focus on the most
important things, and those were being in the same room helps.

Please provide feedback:
* What have we missed (and perhaps some things listed at [1] or [2]
should be added)?
* What is the best topics to spend f2f time on?

Stefan for the chairs

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Media_Capture#Open_Items
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/mediacap/track/actions/open

* Status report
** Implementations
** Testing

* constraints and settings
** at getUserMedia time
** later (changing what was set at getUserMedia)
** memory effect

* privacy
** fingerprinting
** UI dialogues
** Access to all devices of the same type without extra user involvement

* integration with media element (revisit)

* handling of removeTrack
** empty indices or not?

* recording