First test cases for getUserMedia

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:35:34 +0200
To: public-media-capture@w3.org

I've started looking at creating test cases for getUserMedia, both as a
way to test existing implementations as well as to find inconsistencies
or unclarities in the spec.

My own set of tests are in

That's only 6 tests as of now, but I'm hoping to continue adding more of
those today and tomorrow. You can see the tests "live" in

I've chosen to make my tests work with the prefixed versions of the API
for the time being; it's probably something we should revisit before
making them "official".