First test cases for getUserMedia

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:35:34 +0200
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Hi,

I've started looking at creating test cases for getUserMedia, both as a
way to test existing implementations as well as to find inconsistencies
or unclarities in the spec.

My own set of tests are in
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/media-capture/file/tip/submitted/W3C

That's only 6 tests as of now, but I'm hoping to continue adding more of
those today and tomorrow. You can see the tests "live" in
http://w3c-test.org/media-capture/submitted/W3C/

I've chosen to make my tests work with the prefixed versions of the API
for the time being; it's probably something we should revisit before
making them "official".

Dom