New Telco

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:35:38 +0200
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi all,

as you've all probably noticed there are a lot of things we need to
discuss and resolve in order to move forward, so the chairs propose that
we have a new teleconference. A new Doodle poll has been set up:

http://www.doodle.com/mczvanb59nunhusy

Since the last two meetings took place at 10PM CET, we have excluded
that option for this poll. As usual, plan for a 1h30min meeting.

The poll will be closed this Friday (and a reminder will be sent mid week!).

Stefan for the chairs