Re: Proposed resolution for open items: Conclusions

A week after sending this mail I conclude based on the input that:

* We should not "Change getUserMedia to force error handling"
* We should not spec "Direct assignment of MediaStream to Canvas" at
this time

But
* "Simple image capture API"
and
* "Direct assignment of MediaStream to Video"
both need more discussion (and may end up being added to the document).

Does this sound OK? I'll update the WiKi accordingly.

Br,
Stefan