Another open item: integration between MediaStream's and media elements

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:20:30 +0200
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi all,

on the theme of starting to clear out open items (from the list at [1]):

One open Item is a description of how MediaStreams work with media
elements [2]. I interpret this as a description of what things like
"duration", "playbackrate" etc. means when the source is a MediaStream.

I think Rich T brought this need up first in [3].

The chairs are now looking for a volunteer to draft this description.
*Is there anyone interested and willing to take on this?*

Stefan for the chairs

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Media_Capture#Open_Items

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/media-elements.html#media-elements

[3]