For your interest: Media Source API

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 10:11:36 +0200
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
I read this spec for the first time today:

It seems to me that when we get around to specifying a recording API, it
would make a huge amount of sense if we, as far as possible, specified
it in a way that's compatible with the media source API.

That is, it should be obvious how to feed what comes out of a recording
API into a media source API, with or without saving it to a file in the