Re: Constraints and Capabilities API for getUserMedia: more detailed proposal

All,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:32, Li Li <Li.NJ.Li@huawei.com> wrote:
> If the getCapabilities() returns multiple devices (e.g. camera001,
> camera002), I wonder how navigator.getUserMedia() is able to select which
> device to use. Do we have to say: camera001.getUserMedia(), or somehow
> designate the target device in the argument?

As I've raised the similar issue earlier regarding this
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2012Mar/0015.html),
this sort of choosing multiple cameras should better to be considered.

Best regards,
Soo-Hyun