Re: Constraints and Capabilities API for getUserMedia: more detailed proposal

On Wednesday, 14 March 2012 at 18:21, Li Li wrote:

> Dan,
>

> Thanks for the proposal. I wonder how the proposed getUserMedia can be used to request streams that satisfy either these constraints:
>

> video-max-width:600,
>

> video-max-aspectratio:1.333333333333,
>

> video-min-framerate:24

Just pitching in hereā€¦ I would assume in this scenario the default max-height would be 450 (600/1.3333)

> Or these:
>

> video-min-width:1024,
>

> video-max-aspectratio:1.77777777777,
>

> video-min-framerate:60

And min-height here would be 576 (1024/1.7777)

> The two sets of constraints are disjoint and cannot be merged into one mandatory set. Thanks.
>

> Li

I don't see how it could be anything else. Or am I misunderstanding?
Paul.