Re: PROPOSAL: Use events instead of callbacks

> I haven't been able to detect consensus on this topic yet.
> We (Google) have to live within the webkit set of rules, and those rules
> seem to still insist on prefixes.

FWIW, we (at Mozilla) think the getUserMedia is currently in an early
stage and will implement it prefixed for the first version. We hope to
remove it as soon as we have gone through a couple more iterations and
published an official draft (which is hopefully soon!).

-Anant