RE: updating the requirements document

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:42:40 +0000
To: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Many of Section 5's discussion points have been brought up in the list. The Chairs have also tried to close on some of those issues.

Chairs, do you have a list of the issues and what their status' are? If we can cross-references the various discussion points in Section 5 to the issues list and add the current status of each, it would help make those parts of Section 5 more relevant.

I don't think adding new scenarios to section 2 is something we should do at this time (I recall a recent mail thread about that...)