updating the requirements document

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:03:31 -0700
To: <public-media-capture@w3.org>
I'm looking at the requirements doc.  I gather that I should start
filling in section 3 with requirements extracted from the scenarios in
section 1.  (There have been a couple of emails with suggestions).
However I am wondering what to do with section 5
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/media-stream-capture/scenarios.ht
ml#design-considerations-and-remarks.  It contains a more open-ended
discussion of things like privacy, previewing, pre- and post-processing,
device selection, etc.  It seems to me that there  are a lot of
requirements that could be mined out of it.  Should section 5 be turned
into concrete scenarios and moved to section 2?  Or should we continue
working on it where it is?

In any case, I think that section 5 will require discussion in the group
since it covers a fairly broad range of topics and lists a number of
open issues.

-          Jim