Re: Proposal to rename and publish "getUserMedia" document

congratulations, really make significant progress.
Support publishing the draft.
About the title, can we just use mediastream API?

I think mediastream is simple and easy to remember.
This specification not only handle stream from local cameras but also from
remote network, but they are all mediastreams to media element in html.
What's more, WebKit implementation for it also called mediastream.

Media Capture and Streams are really too many words ;)
That's my opinion

--
Yang
Huawei