Re: MediaStreams and state changes

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 07:50:21 +1200
To: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>, "Robert O'Callahan" <roc@ocallahan.org>
Sorry I wasn't on the call ...

What sort of constraints are these?

What would we do if different consumers request different constraints? Do
we have some kind of lattice for computing the intersection of constraints?

It shouldn't be hard to internally route constraints backwards along the
media graph from consumers to sources, once we know what they are and how
to combine them.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]