Implementation suggestions

From: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:36:29 -0700
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Hi Group,

I have added a new non-normative section titled "Implementation
Suggestions". The first two pieces of content that the section includes
are two issued that we brought up at the last telco. I hope we will add
more content such as UI guidelines for browsers, and expected usage
patterns for getUserMedia in the future.

- Resource reservation: how devices are generally expected to be
reserved, and recommending that the user be allowed to terminate running
sessions in favor of providing a stream to the current page.

- Multiple streams: Suggesting that multiple calls to getUserMedia from
the same page be allowed and handled in a sane manner in order to allow
the page to get independent video or audio streams.

Please review the latest draft at
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/getusermedia.html (section 3.5) and
send your feedback to the list!

Regards,