发件人: Stefan Hakansson LK [mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com]
发送时间: 2012年6月1日 20:26
收件人: public-media-capture@w3.org
主题: Re: Can getUserMedia return multiple mediastreams?

I think it is not yet fully specified how many video tracks the stream
generated by getUserMedia can contain, and this has been discussed a bit.

However, there is always the possibility to create a new MediaStream,
containing all the video tracks you want, from tracks in existing
MediaStream's.

Stefan