Re: 答复: How can we let getUserMedia() do not popup a dialogue or menubar?

On 07/05/2012 08:26 PM, Sunyang (Eric) wrote:
> No, we do not want to use hand at all.
>
> Can we have a parameter ”*popup:off*” in getUserMedia
> ({video:true,audio:true,*popup:off*},gotStream,noStream)
>
> So browser will not prompt to user select device, and silently activate
> the camera and audio deivce.
>
> And the browser may have a configuration that popup:off is enabled in
> “privacy region”

It sounds like this is best implemented as a build configuration flag.
Firefox will not ship with such an option, but we can provide the tools
to disable the popup as a build-time flag for Gecko.

Additionally, I do not think this is suitable for addition to the spec.

Regards,
-Anant