Scenarios doc updated

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:42:14 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Just pushed an update to the MediaStream Capture Scenarios document:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/media-stream-capture/scenarios.html

The update incorporates various bits of feedback that were posted to this list last year.

Please review the 6 scenarios. They cover most of the use cases that I've envisioned for media capture. We can add variations on the existing scenarios or completely new scenarios to cover other use-cases that this TF feels are important for the final spec.

Thanks,
-Travis