Re: Tracking issues for getUserMedia

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:35:08 +0100
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>, public-media-capture@w3.org
Le jeudi 09 février 2012 à 10:51 -0800, Harald Alvestrand a écrit :
> Are there any issues with DAP members accessing either the webrtc issue
> tracker or the webrtc Bugzilla component?

We would probably need a separate instance of Tracker for the task force
to make it possible for DAP to access the issues (and get action items).

There would be no such restriction for the Bugzilla component, but we
might need a separate component (or product?) there as well to make sure
the changes to bugs get sent to public-media-capture rather than the
default public-webrtc mailing list.

Dom