Tracking issues for getUserMedia

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:21:00 +0100
To: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-media-capture@w3.org
Hi Anant,

We discussed on the call how to collect the issues that you have
identified for the getUserMedia API.

I think you have 3 options available; I don't have a strong opinion
toward which you should use — maybe the chairs do, though?

1. The simplest option is to document issues in the document itself; I
think ReSpec.js recognizes class="issue" and highlights issues in a
specific manner in the draft; that allows to document the issue close to
the part of the document they relate to, but makes a bit harder to track
discussion pertaining to a given issue

2. You can create issues in the WebRTC tracker tool, either via the Web
interface: http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/track/issues/new
or by typing "ISSUE: foo bar" on the #webrtc channel; then discussions
on a given issue can be tracked in email by inserting the name of the
issue (e.g. ISSUE-1) in any mail that relates to the said issue

3. or we could create a new component in Bugzilla, and make it so that
any changes to a bug for that component be sent to this list

Dom