RE: [media cap] 1st draft agenda for telco

My questions at the end of that thread [1] still stand. I don't have a strong
grasp on the prior discussions that have formed your view on what the
MediaStream is. To that end, some of the arguments you make don't make sense
to me.

I think hearing some background from you during our upcoming call would be helpful
to me, and perhaps others.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2011Dec/0055.html