new draft of recording proposal

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:15:26 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
If anyone is looking for an excuse to escape from their relatives over the holidays, they might try reviewing the updated recording proposal.  I have aligned the event and error definitions with the other specs, added pause/resume, mute/unmute, and Travis' photo proposal.

The main remaining work item is to fix the get/set parameters syntax and use a Mime type instead of separate entries for the various codecs.  I'll try to work on that when it becomes time to escape from my relatives.

-          Jim