RE: Combined synchronous gUM proposal proposal

> From: Adam Bergkvist [mailto:adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com]
>
> I'm starting to like this version more and more. :) At first I thought
> it had too verbose syntax.
> [...]

I'm going to add optional constraints at construction time to the various track types in my next proposal update.

If we allow both the tracks themselves AND the call to getUserMedia to pass constraints, then I need the task force to consider what algorithm you'd like to use to merge the two provided sets of constraints when it comes time to evaluate them.

Personally, it would be much simpler to only specify them either on the track constructors or the getUserMedia call, but not both for the above reason.

Thoughts?
-Travis