From: Stefan Hakansson LK [mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:58 AM
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: Proposed agenda items

Hi all,

based on input received the chairs propose the following agenda items for the upcoming Media Capture Teleconf (Aug 23rd 5pm-6:30pm CEST):

1. Welcome, scribe
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting
3. Milestones, schedule
    - Quick route to a trimmed down v1, or longer time and more features?
    - What can we trim?
4. Scenarios/requirement document
5. Constraints modification API proposal from Travis - adopt, reject or "consider later"
    - is this OK for a "change resolution" API, or do we need more?
6. Recording API
   - detailed requirements (are they captured well in scenarios/reqs doc?)
   - whether to include in V1
   - Travis' proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2011Dec/0043.html
7. Rich's proposal for advanced video track control http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2012Aug/0032.html

This is a first draft, as always feedback is most welcome!

Stefan for the chairs