RE: Proposed Milestones

> From: Stefan Hakansson LK [mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com]
>
> Hi all!
>
> The milestones for this TF have not been discussed much, but here is a
> proposal that the chairs would like feedback on.
>
> The milestones have been drafted with the recently proposed milestones for
> the webrtc WG in mind - that WG depends on the document developed by
> this TF so it should be ready before the webrtc document. The intent is also
> to have a rather quick path to a first version, and possibly delaying some
> features to a later version.
>
> Draft milestones:
>
> FPWD: already passed (June 28 2012)
> LC: November 2012
> CR: January 2013
> PR: Q1 2013
> Rec: Q2 2013
>
> Your feedback would be appreciated!

I would love this timeline, however, I suspect that November for last-call is a bit optimistic, especially since we'd need to essentially be feature-complete a few months prior to that, and I don't suspect we've reached a "feature-complete" stage yet. If progress really heats up, then we might be able to land something at LC early next year I suspect.