RE: use cases not covered by media capture under DAP

Ah, that makes sense. I can imagine a scenario where I'm sending my local media stream out via a PeerConnection in a live-chat, and I want to flip my local stream over to a screenshot/picture. I may want to be able to push that image "stream" up through the connection for some time interval before switching back.

Of course, I could always just send the file too through other mechanisms :)