Re: Comment to issues in MediaStream Capture Scenarios: Preview a stream

From: Timothy B. Terriberry <tterriberry@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 06:44:39 -0800
CC: public-media-capture@w3.org
> [bryan] I agree, I cannot think of a typical use case that would
> require 1:N association.

I can think of several. Suppose you want to take a local capture stream
and a) send it to a remote PeerConnection, while b) recording it locally
and/or c) showing a local preview. To say nothing of wanting to send it
simultaneously to two or more remote PeerConnections (for small
conferences that don't want to use a dedicated mixer).