First draft of "MediaStream Capture Scenarios" now available

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 01:45:51 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
As per my Action 461 [1], and as requested by this task force, I've put together the first draft of the scenarios for media capture [2].

This draft is a combination of scenarios mingled with some commentary, issues, and points of discussion.

Writing this document has given me a wonderful opportunity to mentally explore a variety of possible API designs and patterns. It also started pushing me in a particular direction which you might be able to tease out from the document. With the Chair's permission, I'd like to write down my ideas in the form of a media capture API member submission and send them to this group for further discussion. I would expect that it would take me about a week to get it all written down.

Thanks, and feedback welcome.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/461
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/media-stream-capture/scenarios.html

-Travis