Re: CVS or Mercurial? (was RE: Draft spec editorship)

At the moment the editing team for the WebRTC spec are using a github
account for internal coordination, and pushing to CVS when they have
something ready for more review.

I'd like to point WEBRTC group members to only one place, but I'm sure
staff can take care of copying from Mercurial to CVS whenever you have a
working draft you want to publish with a datestamp.