Re: use cases not covered by media capture under DAP

On 30/11/11 19:57, Travis Leithead wrote:
> [...]

Further motivation comes from the use of a "mute" button for video
conferencing where you want to send a static image when the video and
sound are muted, e.g. because you need to talk to some one locally in
private, and don't a risk of lip reading etc.  For this scenario, we
don't require video conferencing, merely the need to support privacy at
certain times in the capture process.

--
Dave Raggett<dsr@w3.org>  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett