Re: MAWG - update RDF - PROPOSED TEXT FOR ERRATA

Jean Pierre,

I had to deal with the errata a bit differently ...

I have modified the former errata E01 and E02
I have added the errata E0- and E07

Therefore, I have changed your email errata proposal for E01 and E02 to
start the correction from the version *from the spec* (not from the
former errata page) to your latest proposal.

Therefore I have published a temporary errata page at
https://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata-temp1.html

details of my updates in line, following.

If you are OK with these errata proposal, I will update the errata page
next week  (with the temporary one)
  https://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata.html

and will publish the two new files at

http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.ttl

Thierry

On 22/03/2013 09:47, Evain, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached the new errata items addressing the changes made to the rdf/owl and derived ttl files
>
> Please let me know if I missed something.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jean-Pierre
>
> @@@@@@@@@@@
>
> NEW ERRATA ITEMS
>
> 1/ E0XXX: Correction in the RDF/OWL representation of the Media Ontology in section 7.3

> In the RDF/OWL representation of the Media Ontology, the property ma:collectionName is declared to be a subproperty
> of rdfs:label. This declaration is being removed to avoid problems of incompatibilities.
>
> Resolution:
>
> <owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:ID="collectionName">
> <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Collection"/>
> <rdfs:comment>The name by which a collection (e.g. series) is known.</rdfs:comment>
> <rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label"/>
> </owl:DatatypeProperty>
>
> Changed to :
>
> <owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:ID="collectionName">
> <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Collection"/>
> <rdfs:comment>The name by which a collection (e.g. series) is known.</rdfs:comment>
> </owl:DatatypeProperty>
>
> The updated RDF/OWL representation is available at http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

So my understanding is that we had introduced a wrong line:
<rdfs:subPropertyOf
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label"/>

I have changed your errata proposal to start the correction from the
version from the spec to your latest version.

see spec version
http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-10/#ont-owl

see new errata
https://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata-temp1.html#E01

Let me know if this is good.

> 2/ E0XXX: Correction in the TTL representation of the Media Ontology in section 8

> In the RDF/OWL representation of the Media Ontology, the property ma:collectionName is declared to be a subproperty
> of rdfs:label. This declaration is being removed to avoid problems of incompatibilities.
>
> Resolution:
>
> :collectionName a owl:DatatypeProperty;
> rdfs:comment "The name by which a collection (e.g. series) is known.";
> rdfs:domain :Collection;
> rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:label .
>
> Changed to :
>
> :collectionName a owl:DatatypeProperty, owl:Thing;
> rdfs:comment "The name by which a collection (e.g. series) is known.";
> rdfs:domain :Collection .
>
> The updated derived TTL representation is available at http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.ttl

So my understanding is that we had introduced a wrong line in the former
errata:
rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:label

see former errata
http://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata.html#E02

I have changed your errata proposal to start the correction from the
version from the spec to your latest version.

see spec version
http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-10/#ont-ttl

see new errata
https://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata-temp1.html#E02

Let me know if this is good.

> 3/ EOXXX: Correction in the RDF/OWL representation of the Media Ontology in section 7.3

> In the RDF/OWL representation of the Media Ontology, the import reference to Dublin Core is broken.
>
> Resolution:
>
> <owl:imports rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"/>
>
> Changed to :
>
> <owl:imports rdf:resource="http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcelements.rdf"/>