Join the Media Annotation WG telecon on 19 March 2013

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:59:10 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi,

We had a call last week with the W3C Director Tim BL and Philippe le H,
Werner, Florian, Joakim and I about moving the API for Media Resources
1.0 to Proposed Rec.

The Director has approved to move this spec to PR (either directly or
through a short Last Call) we should know move about this process in a
few days.

We will hold a Media Annotation WG telecon on 19 March 2013.
at  16h00-17h00 CET, 8h00-9h00 PDT (15:00-16:00 GMT)

Note: This time slot is different from the usual time slot, to
accommodate folks on the west coast and due to summer time change in the
US only. There fore I need to setup a new  bridge/passcode.

IRC: #mediaann

We will use usual bridge Zakim:  +1 617 761 6200
and I will send the passcode next monday or tuesday ...

See you there,

Thierry.