Approuval to move the API for Media Resources 1.0 to 3rd Last Call.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:11:00 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
HI all,

Following our meeting the W3C Director to move  API for Media Resources
1.0 to Proposed Rec, and the changes required by the Director, we have
agreed to make a short 3 weeks Last Call to collect comments (only on
those latest changes since CR). After this Last Call  period if there
are no further comments we will move directly to Proposed Rec.

Please review this Last Call draft at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/LC3/LC3-Overview.html

If there are no objections from the MA WG by monday april 8th, I will
request publication of the API for Media Resources 1.0  to 3rd Last Call
on thursday april 11th.

Thierry