Updates TBD to the 3rd LC document of the API spec

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmaier@dimis.fmi.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:46:27 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

currently we are editing the 3rd LC document of the API spec to move to PR and _hopefully_ to recommendation :) Thierry was so kind to prepare the document as follows:

On the basis of two discussions with Tim, the following list goes through the document from an editorial point of view:
 - Section 1 is stable
 - Section 2 is stable
 - Section 3:
     - rephrase text async is default and sync is optional
     - update graphic (rename web service, arrows are APIs, caller to non-UI client)
 - Section 4:
     - Intro: change MUST-claim for implementations
 - Section 4.2 is stable
 - Section 4.3 is stable but it should be stated in the beginning that it is optional
 - Section 4.4 is stable
 - Section 4.5 is stable (examples are for sync call, but should be not a problem - rly much editorial work to change due to large number of properties)
 - Section 4.6 is stable
 - Section 4.7 is stable
 - Section 5 is stable (Examples for both available)
 - Section 6: here we should insert a statement as 6.3 addressing the sync and async problem. AFAIK there has been something proopsed already?
 - Section 7 is stable
 - Appendix a is incorrect due to missing modulde declaration (see idl download)

I will download the document and will start editing in place. If somebody has corrections and/or feedback, please  speak up now ;) Again, sorry for being a little bit late with this summary, but my workload is very high currently.

After finalizing this, the implementation report has to be updated accordingly - Werner, could you possibly take care of this? Anyhow, would it be sufficient to simply drop all sync test cases?

Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau