Re: Question for references av-media-projects

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:27:28 +0200
Cc: Marcel Ruhl <ruhl@fh-potsdam.de>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, Angela Schreyer <schreyer@fh-potsdam.de>
To: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Hi Marcel,

along with this, you can find some papers on the implementations here:

http://www.mendeley.com/research/reference-implementation-api-media-resources/

http://www.mendeley.com/research/generic-access-multimedia-metadata-browser-extension/

http://www.mendeley.com/research/how-to-align-media-metadata-schemas-design-and-implementation-of-the-media-ontology-1/

Cheers.