Re: Standard for geotagging video with video-frame metadata

Yes, video tagging is very interesting!

From: Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com<mailto:soohong.park@samsung.com>>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 02:20:25 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org<mailto:public-media-annotation@w3.org>" <public-media-annotation@w3.org<mailto:public-media-annotation@w3.org>>
Subject: Fwd: Standard for geotagging video with video-frame metadata

fyi, in case you missed it.

------- Original Message -------

Sender : BALA S KAMMELA<bkammela@yahoo.com<mailto:bkammela@yahoo.com>>

Date : 2012-04-25 23:05 (GMT+09:00)

Title : Standard for geotagging video with video-frame metadata

    I wanted to share a blog post requesting standard for tagging video with "device" metadata like location/device orientiation etc.
Also to add to it, there is a need for user/web-app to access and reference (in terms of space) remote video frames.

http://blog.safe.com/2012/04/gps-meets-video-do-we-need-a-standard-for-geotagging-videos/
---1879531-1947839474-1335362739=:83857

    I wanted to share a blog post requesting standard for tagging video with "device" metadata like location/device orientiation etc.

Also to add to it, there is a need for user/web-app to access and reference (in terms of space) remote video frames.

http://blog.safe.com/2012/04/gps-meets-video-do-we-need-a-standard-for-geotagging-videos/

---1879531-1947839474-1335362739=:83857--

---

Soohong Daniel Park

Samsung Electronics, Software R&D Center.

[cid:4XEV4D4TEW9B@namo.co.kr]