Re: AW: review the API for Media Resources 1.0 before PR

Werner,

And here is a diff file of the changes.

https://cvs.w3.org/Team/WWW/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/PR/Overview.html.diff?f=h&r1=text&tr1=1.8&r2=text&tr2=1.28

Note that I have used a new normative reference [MEDIA-ONTOLOGY] for all
the reference to the Media Ontology spec, throughout the document.

Thierry