[AGENDA] MA WG Teleconf - 2012-03-20 and NEW TIME today

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:52:21 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here is the agenda for the today's call.

Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out Daniel could not chair
the call today, nor send a prior  agenda.

ATTENTION due to Summer time the call is changed for Europe:
UTC 11:00-12:00Z

Boston: 07h 00
Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm:	12h 00
Seoul:	20 h 00

We will go back to regular time when Europe changes also to summer time,
like it was already changed in the US).

Media Annotations WG
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
IRC channel: #mediaann
Tuesday 2012-02-21
11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm *12:00*)
Chair: Thierry
Scribe: volunteer?
Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2012/03/20-mediaann-minutes.html

[A] Open Actions

2. Moving The API spec to PR.

The implementation report says that all tests are passed at least by two

REmains an issue about the General tests cases which some are missing
links: G1, G5,G6,G7

Werner proposed

When this is resolved, we could request moving the spec to PR, after
approval from the WG

3. Additional mappings
a- Schema.org maping first draft provided by JP.

Who is ready to review this table and who is ready to finalize it ?
Mari Carmen ?

b- Additional mappings provided by Sebastian for YouTube;

Is Wonsuk looking at this ?

4.Issue with DC XPath Expressions

Floria says the YouTube XML response [1] as a basis for the XPath
expressions specified in the corresponding mapping table,  are not valid
for some properties

Is Wonsuk and Florian coordinating on this. What needs to be changed ?
the mapping table XPath expressions or the YouTube XML example ?

5. AOB