Re: comment resolution on API: filter function in implementation report

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:26:05 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
I didn't see any comments or feedbacks on that matter.
That means, I interpret members do not have any strong objections on
that subject to be moved forward.
We will review it during the call today, and send it out to the
Director for the group resolution.

Should you have any comments, please dial-in and speak up today.

Regards, Daniel.

--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, SWC