AW: AW: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Thierry,

please note that I assume that the corresponding ontology document only - not the original metadata example - is the basis for creating JSON response data sets for a given format.

see my comments in-line.

Yes that's correct. However, in the corresponding ontology example (http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/EBUCoreXML_ITM528229_extended.ttl) only 1 location has been described, namely EBUNMSCityCode:CARACAS (see below).

<tag:ebu.ch,2011:528229>
      ma-ont:createdIn <EBUNMSCityCode:CARACAS> ;

<EBUNMSCityCode:CARACAS>
      a       ma-ont:Location ;
      rdfs:label "CARACAS"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> .

Therefore, as the ontology document serves as the basis for the JSON response, only CARACAS can be part of the JSON result set.

> > NamedFragment - NamedFragements in JSON, however no
> > ma:hasNamedFragment relations in ontology
>
> the EBUCore XML
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/EBU
> CoreXML_ITM528229_extended.xml
>
> in the Ontlogy exact mapping from
> namedFragment 	to	hasPart

Since there are no ma:hasNamedFragments relation in the ontology example, no NamedFragments can be part of the JSON result. However, ma:hasFragment relations exist, Fragment properties - not NamedFragments - can be retrieved and part of the JSON response.

In the ID3 ontology example (http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/ID3_bach.ttl) there is no further role information about contributors, formalized as sub properties, available.

In the LOM ontology example (http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/LOM_sample_v1.ttl) there is no data about frame size as well as duration.

There is no ma:copyright relation in the corresponding ontology document (http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/mrss_sample_rdf.ttl ).

Only 1 ma:TargetAudience instance in ontology docoument (http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/TVAXML_2_MAONTRDF_20100914BBCNewsTF_pl_pi_prog22_extended.ttl ) available.