RE: Panel on Schema.org in San Francisco

For one who attended the conference, I highly recommend the blog from Dan. A must read with lots of things touching most highlights and hot issues of Semtech 2012

Jean-Pierre
From: Dan Brickley [danbri@danbri.org]
Sent: 11 June 2012 15:03
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Panel on Schema.org in San Francisco

On 11 June 2012 13:48, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:
> FYI,
>
> Minutes of the public panel at the Semantic Technology & Business
> Conference, San Francisco, on 6 June 2012

They're not so much 'minutes' as informal notes...

Anyway, see also
http://blog.schema.org/2012/06/semtech-rdfa-microdata-and-more.html
... I blogged the main things we announced

cheers,

Dan

>> On 6/7/2012 9:56 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>

>> I moderated a panel on schema.org yesterday at the SemTech conference, and
>> Karen was great because she took minutes! Here they are:
>> https://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-schema-minutes.html

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway