AW: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Dear Thierry, all,

here is an incomplete list of issues regarding category 3:

EBUCore:
Location - 2 location data sets in JSON response, only 1 location present in ontology
NamedFragment - NamedFragements in JSON, however no ma:hasNamedFragment relations in ontology
Locator - property has been mixed up with Location, contains the same data

Exif:
FrameSize -  JSON contains 2 FrameSize data sets for same media resource, one FrameSize should refer to related thumbnail image

ID3:
Contributor - roleLabels for Contributor (e.g. "TCOM Composer") not present in ontology

LOM 2.1:
FrameSize - present in JSON, no data available in ontology
Duration - same issue

Media RSS:
Copyright - holderLink present in JSON, no information available in ontology

TV-Anytime:
TargetAudience - multiple targetAudience result sets present in JSON, only 1 target audience in ontology

Since my list is incomplete, more sync issues are potentially possible. Therefore I suggest to fully revise the JSON files and update these files w.r.t the unchanged ontology files.

Best,
Martin