Re: Sorry for missing today call

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:10:34 +0100
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
To: Soohong Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Hi Daniel, all,

have a nice lunar week!

to all others: i think it would be great to have a call tomorrow since i have already a draft (nearly) finished of the implementation report. Thierry, could you chair the teleconf? Otherwise i fear we are loosing to much time :(

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau