Re: first draft of the API implementation report

Thanks Florian for letting me know that situation quickly.

This item is the highest priprity to be discussed during the next teleconf.
But, I do not rush, you should have your time. So, let's put that item into
the next week agenda.

Members, due to lack of the API implementation item, I would like to have
an online discussion without the teleconf today. Here is the check points
in my mind.

(1) uc&req review: requested for Wonsuk last week, and he will get back to
the group soon. (Wonsuk: Please check it out)
(2) Exif 2.3 issue for Ontology Rec: Thierry sent out the notice to Tobias,
and waiting for his reply. (Tobias: Please check it out)
(3) Template for API implementation: Thierry did it and Florian is trying
to fill up the template until the next week (hopefully)
(4) asynchronous API implementation in Safari: I sent out the email to
Apple members, and waiting for their reply.

Otherwise, I do not have more check points on the list. Anything else ?

So, we'd skip over the today call if no objections...thoughts ?

Regards, Daniel.

--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics